- Russian and Ukrainian delegations will meet in Turkey early this week for a new round of conversationsOne of the Ukrainian negotiators, David Arakhamia, and Russia’s chief negotiator, Vladimir Medinsky, announced on Sunday without an exact date.
- The question of the “neutrality” of Ukraine, one of the central talking points with Russia to end the conflict is “researched”insured Volodymyr Zelensky, in an interview with Russian media on Sunday. The Ukrainian president also later recalled that his government would prioritize the “sovereignty” et al’“territorial integrity” of Ukraine during the planned talks in Turkey.
- The head of Ukrainian military intelligence, Kyrylo Budanov, accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of trying to split Ukraine in two by taking control of the east of the country. “It is basically an attempt to create a North and South Korea in Ukraine”he said in reference to the division of Korea after World War II.
- On the front side, after an offensive of more than four weeks, the Russian army failed to take control of major Ukrainian cities. On Friday, Moscow hinted that its targets were being revised to focus on controlling the Donbass region, where pro-Russian separatists have been fighting Ukrainian forces since 2014.
- BEE Mariupolcity besieged and bombed for weeks, “People struggle to survive. The humanitarian situation is catastrophic”confirmed the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the night from Sunday to Monday. “The Russian armed forces are turning the city to dust”, added Mr. Zelensky. Emmanuel Macron said on Sunday he would meet with the Russian president on Monday or Tuesday to organize an evacuation operation from the city.
- Since the invasion of Ukraine by the Russian army on February 24, more than 3.8 million people have fled the country, according to United Nations (UN) figures released on Sunday. That’s 48,450 more than the previous count on Saturday. In total, more than ten million people, about a quarter of the population, have had to leave their homes, either by crossing the border to seek refuge in neighboring countries or by seeking refuge elsewhere in Ukraine.
Read all our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine:
decodings. How a Simple Sentence About Putin Parasitized the End of Biden’s European Tour
Actually. Odessa fails to wage war and hunts for spies
decodings. These European leaders who reluctantly leave the boards of Russian groups
chronic† “A war of arms contracts in the real war is preparing between European and American industrialists”
decodings. The Russian Orthodox Church in turmoil
Actually† The African continent in RT .’s crosshairs
decodings. Inflation, debt, deficits… The war in Ukraine increases the vulnerability of emerging economies
you can find our life yesterday on this link†
“Why isn’t my question published? † : How? ‘Or what? ” The world “ manages contributions in live tracks