Game News Gran Turismo 7: Update 1.11 is here, the end of the bad buzz?
All Gran Turismo 7 players have been eagerly awaiting it: Update 1.11 has just rolled out. In particular, Polyphony Digital had promised a lot of changes to improve the experience…
More money, more shopping
Despite a rather canonical start, Gran Turismo 7 will have suffered the wrath of his audience after some decidedly clumsy gestures: first an abnormally long server shutdown, making the game unplayable for two days, then updates that drastically lower race rewards to encourage microtransactions, which are particularly expensive. Decisions prompting the community to reconsider bombing: Despite controversy, Polyphony Digital apologized and announced an update for early April that should erase some of these big black spots.
This update called 1.11 was just rolled out today, Thursday 7th April. Is this the long-awaited dressing for the players? If we stick to the official description, it is clear that some improvements have been made: first, the cash amounts to be won for many races have been increased; similarly, the rewards for Arcade Races, Custom Races, Circuit Experiences, and even Daily Races in Sport mode have been revised upwards. Also note the ability to store 100 million credits in his virtual bank account, up from 20 million previously.
New races for the World Circuits mode have also been added, all as a mission for the eponymous portion, no more or less than an hour-long endurance race. Finally, keep an eye out for the Legendary Car Dealership expansion (which now offers twice as much), as well as numerous fixes and gameplay tweaks. Between these, impossible not to underline the improvement of the physics of the vehicles, especially after receiving a jump in the tests of the rally (which had been talked about…and not for good).
All changes in Gran Turismo 7 update 1.11
- The number of rewards for events in the second half of the World Circuits mode has been increased.
- New racing events have been added to the World Circuits mode. The new events are:
- World Touring Car 600 Tokyo Expressway East Clockwise
- World Touring Car 700 Circuit of the 24 Hours of Le Mans
- World Touring Car 800 Sardegna Road Track A
- Custom Rewards for Arcade Races and Custom Races
- Rewards are now given when removing all track layouts in gold or bronze results. If you have already achieved these results, go to the menu and finish with the “Exit” button to collect your prize.
3 (Lounge/Sport mode)
- Rewards in lobby and daily races have been increased.
- Fixed an issue where you could not switch to the ‘spectator’ camera while racing in the lobby.
- Changed the Nations Cup and Constructors’ Cup to display the Championship-specific helmet thumbnail.
- When the Lobby is set to “Training/Endurance Race”, adjust the finish time when the course setting is set to “Time Limit”.
- Changed camera movements for the start of races in daily races when starting is in “Formation”.
- Added “The Human Comedy” to missions, with one hour durations. “The Human Comedy” becomes playable when the player’s Collector Level is 23. Each Endurance Race event yields up to 1.2 million Cr. by event.
- Race information such as starting position, number of laps or time limit, starting method, etc. are now displayed in the quick menu of Race Event missions.
- The best time trial event records and friend ranking records are now saved and displayed in /Number of laps format
- Leaderboards have been reset for the following time trial events*
- ・Gone with the Wind – High Speed Ring 30 min.
- The sun is rising too – Le Mans 24 min.
- The sun rises too – Bathurst Gr. 3 Battle
- Increased the maximum limit of credits earned in the game to 100 million Cr.
- New “invitations” received at the dealer now have a time limit of 30 days, instead of 14 days.
6. Used Cars / Legendary Cars
- The number of cars offered at these dealerships is now being increased.
- Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) ’90: Corrected position and shape of the roll bar installed in “GT Auto”.
- Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (S.Shigeno version): Fixed part of the rear wheel design.
- Fixed livery display issues for the following cars. If the car you are currently using is prone to this, it will be fixed when you go to “GT Auto” -> “Car Customization” -> “Save Livery”.
- Subaru WRX Gr.B
- Ferrari F430 ’06
- Ferrari F8 Tributo ’19
9． Car physics simulation
- Improved physics when landing after jumping, mostly on dirt roads.
- Fixed an issue where the vehicle speed displayed on other players’ speedometers in online races would sometimes deviate from the actual vehicle speed.
- Fixed an issue where the taillights would not turn off during certain operations, such as after muffler adjustment on a ’09 Toyota Prius G and a ’11 Toyota Aqua S.
10. Car parameters:
- Anti-lag system setting changed from ON/OFF to 3 settings, OFF/Weak/Strong.
- Fixed an issue where if you opened the car settings after selecting a part in the tuning shop, but canceled without purchasing it, the name of the created tuning sheet would be deleted and the settings were reset.
- Fixed an issue where time penalties would not be dealt out correctly when taking shortcuts over short distances or performing sequential shortcuts.
- Fixed an issue where a penalty was still awarded for crossing the white line at Goodwood.
- Adjusted the pit stop starting position for the Daytona International Speedway tri-oval.
- Changed so that the Balance of Performance (BoP) setting can be turned on/off when the player’s cars are of categories Gr.1, Gr.2, Gr.3, Gr.4 and Gr.B.
13 Rival Cars (AI)
- Fixed an issue where rival cars that switched to wet tires after a pit stop had a slow acceleration when exiting the pits after a pit stop.
- In road racing, measures have been taken for some cars that start earlier or later on a rolling start due to network problems.
- Improved smoke quality in Scapes mode
- Fixed an issue that caused debris from crashes to enter the car from the cockpit.
- Fixed smoke images where it was seen through car windows
- Until now, the control menu appeared with any button on the controller, but this has been changed so that it now only appears with the confirm and cancel buttons.
- Music is now played in surround sound when the audio output mode is set to “7.1 ch Surround” output.
- On PlayStation®4, this display applies when the connected device is 5.1ch or 7.1ch compatible and the ‘Audio Output Mode’ in ‘Options’ is set to ‘7.1 Surround’.
- On PlayStation®5, this value applies when the connected device is 5.1h or 7.1ch compatible and the “HDMI device type” on the console is set to “AV Amplifier” and the “Number of channels is set to “5.1 ch ‘ or ‘7.1 channels’.
- Added “Music Replay Volume Balance” and “Music Replay Master Volume” options to the sound volume and music replay options.
- Music replay options can now be closed with the Undo button.
- Changed to show the “Show Demo Ghost” setting in “Ghost Settings” only in Permits and Tour Experience.
- Added “Temporary exposure setting” to the quick menu settings. The “Temporary Exposure Settings” allows you to temporarily adjust the screen brightness in races. Exiting the quick menu returns the game to its original exposure setting.
- Added 3 new functions to move the cursor.
- The button now moves the cursor to your current car.
- The L2 or R2 button will move the cursor to the next car already acquired.
- The button moves the cursor to cars with “New” labels.
- Uniform brightness of the replacement lamp under “GT Auto” > “Customize cars” > “Other parts” > “Lamp”
- Fixed “Wheely Good Fun” trophy text to “Buy 10 sets of wheels at GT AUTO”
21 (title screen)
- Split thumbnail image and news text to display separately.
22. Steering Wheels and Pedals
- Functions mapped to additional buttons that become available when mounting replacement wheels, such as the Fanatec Club Sport Formula V2 wheel on the Fanatec GT DD Pro*.
- Fanatec Podium Advanced Paddle Module Right/Left Paddle Turn Signal Assignment
- Left/right toggle switch assignment to toggle and change MFD functionality
- Assignment of analog stick to head rotation
- Additional button assignments are only available when the compatible handlebar is attached.
- When attaching a handlebar, such as the Fanatec ClubSport Formula V2 handlebar to the Fanatec CSL Elite and Fanatec Podium, change the ‘Modify MFD’ function assigned to the left and right toggle switches so that the left toggle switch is assigned to the ‘ Change MFD’ function.
- Several other issues have been resolved.
This page contains affiliate links to some of the products that JV has selected for you. Every purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you more, but the e-merchant pays us a commission.
More information user manual†
Through Max_DodgerJournalist jeuxvideo.com