- The Russian army’s withdrawal from the Kiev region reveals a devastated Ukraine and scenes of desolation. BEE butcha, in particular the bodies of about twenty men were found lying in a street, spread over several hundred meters. In total, the bodies of 410 civilians have been found on the territory of the Kiev region so far.
- The news sparked outrage from Westerners and the United Nations, with accusations of war crimes against Russia. Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelensky, directly accused the Russian leadership of “torture” and from “killing”. Moscow, for its part, denies and asks for a debate in the United Nations Security Council.
- The President of the European Council, Karel Michel, promised “more punishment” for Russia, and more aid for Ukraine, in a tweet on Sunday† “We will decide in the coming days on new measures between Allies”For his part, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz advanced and assured that: President Putin and his supporters will suffer the consequences†
- A series of explosions shook Sunday morning Odessa, Ukraine’s main port, on the Black Sea. Russia announced it had carried out strikes by “High precision sea and land missiles” which according to her “destroyed a refinery and three fuel and lubricant storage depots” near Odessa.
- At least seven people were killed and 34 injured in a Russian attack on Sunday in a residential area in Amsterdam Kharkiv, a major city in northeastern Ukraine, the local prosecutor’s office has announced. In eastern Ukraine, the governor of the region left one dead and three injured in a Russian attack on a hospital in Rubizhne.
- Pope Francis said to himself ” available “ facilitate conflict resolution. He confirmed that a trip to Kiev was an option† “I don’t know if it can take place, or if it would be useful”however, he admitted. And he claimed that a meeting with Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill — who supports Vladimir Putin and justified Russia’s military intervention at the end of February — was still underway. “in the study”†
- Russian troops opened fire on Sunday to protest their presence in kachovkaan occupied city in southern Ukraine that has left an unknown number injured, said Lioudmyla Denisova, a human rights officer at the Ukrainian parliament.
- Russia’s chief negotiator in peace talks with Ukraine Vladimir Medinsky, hailed a position on Sunday “more realistic”according to him, from Kiev, willing to accept a neutral status for the country demanded by Moscow under certain conditions.
Read all our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. The survivors of Mariupol tell of a month under the hell of the bombs
Story. Tour de France of initiatives in favor of Ukrainian refugees
Actually. War of attrition and conquest of the entire Donbass, axes of the new Russian strategy in Ukraine
Maintenance. “In Russia, crises are no exception, they are the rule”
Chronic. “You cannot leave Ukraine gnawing in the antechamber of the European Union for 15 years”
Stand. “Why are we so afraid of Putin, instead of scaring this man who respects nothing but the balance of power? †
you can find our life yesterday on this link
“Why isn’t my question published? † : how “Le Monde” manages contributions in live follow-ups